OASIS RESIDENCES 2 : MASDAR CITY
Studios to 3 Bedroom Apartments
Oasis 2 offers exceptional apartments for sale in Masdar City. This premium location will be surrounded by the natural landscape of the “Green Finger”.
- Masdar City is striving to be the “Greenest City on Earth”.
- With a 54-acre field of 87,777 solar panels, in addition to panels on roofs, the city produces its own electricity
- Off-setting 15,000 of carbon emissions per year, equivalent of taking about 3,300 cars off the road.
- The plan is to home up to 50,000 people and 1,500 businesses
- You can get around the city by using a magnetically controlled car that takes you everywhere you go. It’s driverless, it’s electrical, it’s solar power.
- Mix electric vehicles and clean-energy vehicles will be used for transportation within the city. Currently, there is a bike-sharing station available, but paths haven’t been built yet.
- The city will be 15 degrees Celsius cooler than the surrounding area because of its unique design – the 148-feet high wind tower which helps push cool breeze through the streets.
- The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology moved there in September 2010 and the HQ of International Renewable Energy Agency is located there too.
- In addition to tenants such as General Electric and Mitsubishi, it also the regional HQ for Siemens – the most energy-efficient structure in all of Abu Dhabi (as per government ratings)
- There are no light switches or water taps in the city. Movement sensors are used instead to cut consumption of light and water by more than 50%
- Fully equipped studios
- 1-3 BR Simplex
- Penthouses with large terraces overlooking the parks
- 1-3 BR Duplex with top roof terrace or a private garden and garage, according to each typology and position
Facilities and Amenities:
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Barbecue area
- Allocated car parking
- Few minutes’ walk from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Next to Masdar City Centre Mall
- Immediate proximity to Masdar’s visitors center
- Walking distance to Masdar Institute and IRENA building